Vango Atlas 250 Square | 2 Season
This Vango Atlas 250 sleeping bag is a 2 season sleeping bag, great for festival-goers or summer campers with a TOG ratng of 8.5 - great value for money.
The bag features hanging loops allowing you to hang your bag if it gets wet, it will dry quickly.
- Single rectangle sleeping bag
- Fill type: 30% single hole siliconised hollow fibre / 70% polyester fill
- Independently tested
- Hanging loops - Quick and easy to dry
- User hieght : 185 cm
- Side zip on the left
- TOG - 8.5
- Single-layer stitch construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven zip puller - slides easily
- Two-way zip - Unzip from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulation Lock - S-Stitching holds insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body
- Stuffsack - minimises pack size
- Shaped hood with drawcord
- Length including hood: 210 cm