As part of you using our Website and during the course of us providing products and/or services to you, we may collect, use and store the following types of information about you:
- Identity information including your first name, last name, title and gender.
- Contact information including your address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Profile information including your username.
- Communications information including your correspondence with us and any feedback that you provide us with.
How and when do we collect your personal information?
We collect the personal information that we process about you directly from you when you provide this information to us by:
- registering on the Website for an online account or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our products and/or services;
- placing orders on the Website;
- communicating with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or when you complete a questionnaire or competition entry form
- subscribing to our e-newsletter
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to register you as a new customer;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints, and to manage our relationship with you;
- to handle orders, deliver items and process payments;
- to communicate with you about updates, orders, products, services and promotional offers;
- to update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- for market research, reporting, analysis and modelling so as to improve the products and services we provide;
- to comply with our financial record keeping obligations;
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products, services and user experiences
Sometimes we may ask for your consent to use your information for particular purposes (e.g. to send you marketing communications). Where we do so, this consent will be our legal basis for our use of the information. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will then stop processing your information for that purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, then please contact us as below.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages (whether by email, web,or post) at any time by sending a request to email@example.com